it'd help gather data quicker + I could see much sooner if a new map is op or not.
Nope, I hated to be on Borgo. After the rework it was such a terrible map and still is.
I was thinking something like 30-40% for the first 48 hrs then 10-20% for the next 5 days then back to normal
Were they not doing this anyway? And as far as I am aware when maps got changed the map prevention system also is not active.
@Archol123 said:Were they not doing this anyway? And as far as I am aware when maps got changed the map prevention system also is not active.
@Archol123 said:
Yeah, they already do it and the map repeat prevention is also deactivated.
i think the higher rate goes on for 1 week.
imo they could also increase map offering chance for bloodwebs as it can be quite annoying to get a specific map offering
@CursedPerson said:I was thinking something like 30-40% for the first 48 hrs then 10-20% for the next 5 days then back to normal
@CursedPerson said:
that would rock
i still havent got the map or map offering 😭
I’d like a temporary increase just like new maps so we get a good chance to check them out.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it'd help gather data quicker + I could see much sooner if a new map is op or not.
Nope, I hated to be on Borgo. After the rework it was such a terrible map and still is.
I was thinking something like 30-40% for the first 48 hrs then 10-20% for the next 5 days then back to normal
Were they not doing this anyway? And as far as I am aware when maps got changed the map prevention system also is not active.
Yeah, they already do it and the map repeat prevention is also deactivated.
i think the higher rate goes on for 1 week.
imo they could also increase map offering chance for bloodwebs as it can be quite annoying to get a specific map offering
that would rock
i still havent got the map or map offering 😭
I’d like a temporary increase just like new maps so we get a good chance to check them out.