Why cant I play?
I logged in today with my Xbox but the play and store buttons are greyd out. Only the archives I can press. I restarted my console 4 times but didnt help
I logged in today with my Xbox but the play and store buttons are greyd out. Only the archives I can press. I restarted my console 4 times but didnt help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is your game still installing? Some platforms allow you to launch the game early and adjust your settings & complete the tutorial while you wait for the rest to download. The other buttons should unlock once its done installing.
If you've had the game for a while, it's possible some files became corrupted and needed to be redownloaded.