How to fix crash games in DBD?
DBD game is fine but my game is always crashing after the games. I need help. There is a message on whether I report the crashed game or no.
DBD game is fine but my game is always crashing after the games. I need help. There is a message on whether I report the crashed game or no.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it is going with these messages:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000010
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 1889939 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 5656127 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 5655967 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 5610509 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 10216762 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 15513070 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 75133 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 371288 bytes
Just saying something that it could be.
Check if your active challenge is one that gives you 4 random perks, as those challenges currently causes the game to crash. If you do, then just change to a different challenge and you should be good.
If this is not the cause, good luck figuring it out.
EDIT: After just googling the error you got, what I said above is probably not your issue. Someone did say they fixed what you're possibly experiencing by adding -DX12 into the launch options of the game though, so could give that a try.