Kicked From Server

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, Try to summon one of the knight guards

Step 4 : Sit there Looping the same animation about 6 times then get kicked off server.

  • Character played - Knight
  • Perks played -
  • Map - Backwater Swamp, Boat
  • Frequency of the issue - Everytime i hugged a tight spot or hugged the boat.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Have had this happen twice today except I was playing wesker, I load into a match, I vault a window with bamboozle right as the last gen pops and the server kicks me out giving me a dc penalty.

    Second time I loaded into dead dawg, charged up my bound and the server lagged and kicked me out giving me another penalty. Mind you I never have connection issues in any other game apart from DBD , this server problem that's been happening is actually just hilariously bad.