Pinhead Chain Portals Bugged???

Platform:

Steam | PC


Description:

I recently went against a Pinhead & for some reason the chain portals were bugged on the map. It was heavily distracting on my screen. When I walked or ran through them I was slowed as if being chained but there was no passive chains were active at the times I ran or walked through them. The Pinhead also teleported to me without me having the box to solve it, downed me, & hooked me for my last time.


Replication/Occuration:

So far this is the only occurrence & am unsure if it was cheating or the Killer's connection they were in the red the whole match. I can't replicate this bc I do not own the Killer even though having Family Share that is not working sharing dlc's with my partner.


Additional information:

Character played: Haddie Kaur

Perks played: Sprint Burst, Deja Vu, Blast Mine, & Lightweight

Map: RPD with helicopter side opened

Frequency of the issue: First occurrence since I haven't seen many Pinheads lately & I can't replicate this without owning the Killer to attempt a repeat in customs.


hopefully my log helps:

DeadByDaylight.log


Thank you.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments