Killer with Iron Maiden Skin sees Surv Wearing Iron Maiden Shirt

Just recently got Dredge's Eddie skin. Now I am noticing so many Iron Maiden tees during the Blood Moon Event. It kinda has me like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoAPX4SXFc


Currently on a personal quest to spread a little positivity through the fog. If I see a Maiden shirt in-game, then you're free to go.

1xilhy.jpg


Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I just had a Piggy let me live an no one else. Thought it was because I booped the snoot but maybe it was due to my band shirt.

    Must have been or something. I see that as getting as much favor with the killer as you can.

    I had that happen yesterday with a Piggy on Saloon. A newer friend was freaking out and I was like...just boop her snoot, watch... and I ran across the map just to boop her and we instantly became friends. Everyone in my SWF was like...dang you have the touch. I say and don't you forget it!