DBD Web kit
Does anyone know if there is a place i can go to get a web kit for DBD? Something that has various icons, and pictures of the different characters? Looking to beef up my dbd page a bit soon with some guides and such.
Does anyone know if there is a place i can go to get a web kit for DBD? Something that has various icons, and pictures of the different characters? Looking to beef up my dbd page a bit soon with some guides and such.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if they have a web kit with perk icons and the like, but there's a bunch of key art here: https://deadbydaylight.com/media/
As for in-game icons and stuff, they can all be extracted from the game files with some knowhow, but I don't think I can go into that here.