Nightmare Edition Xbox Series X Disc and Game Pass
Making a bug report because I can't find your tech support. I'm tired of this it happens everyso often where since you have the darned game on Gamepass it boots it as the Gamepass version and doesn't boot from my disc first so when I log in it shows I don't own the Nightmare Edition characters and no you're not forcing me to buy something I already own. And no there is nothing wrong with my disc, it is flawless or my disc drive as it has no problem with any other game. And no I can't just click on the DBD disc icon cause all it does is open what's installed...which all the content is. Already uninstalled and reinstalled but this keeps happening seemingly at random. Only a hard reset seems to fix the problem for a little while.
Help????
Comments