What direction are you facing when you teleport with the Unknown?
Same as above
Same as above
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh? I don't understand the question.
You're facing the same direction you were when you teleported. If you looked north when teleporting, you'll also be facing north on arrival, regardless of the hallucination's orientation.
I thought it was dependent on what direction you're facing when the Hallucination spawns
If the Hallucination points north, you will face north after teleport
Since Hallucinations can turn around to face the survivor, that'd be a bit weird and disorienting. Dredge works like that, though, so maybe that's where you're confused?
As I said, when teleporting as Unknown, you'll be facing the same direction you were when you hit the button upon arrival. It may help to think of it as an immensely fast sprint in a straight line towards the hallucination.