I Call It The Danger Cube
Here is a prime of example of DBD spawn algorithms... and yes, I am calling it the Danger Cube.

Here is a prime of example of DBD spawn algorithms... and yes, I am calling it the Danger Cube.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, I'd kill myself at that point XD
what the #########, why is a hook spawned next to a gen that has a jigsaw box spawned right next to it
Dont forget that totem which could be NOED!
Honestly, this is a beautiful scene...
Many enter, only one leaves.
DANGER CUBE
Every Monday at 6:30 on MTV
What if I tood you there was, just no possable way to get everything in frame?
I once made a group photo of 4 gens which were in throwing distance to each other.
Like these... 3 totems in one place or 2 gens in the main building
Hey, fengs don't always gen rush and open chests and destroy totems, wait, scratch that
I Think We Did A Pretty Good Job

Danger Cube sounds like a low budget sci-fi horror movie.
If any of these things happened to me, just kill me with a Decisive Strike. I don't even wanna kill anyone at that point.