PS5 - game consistently crashes during lobby countdown

On PS5, the game is crashing every time the lobby countdown timer is at 6 seconds. When the game crashes I'm able to close the game and start it again and the issue still happens

I've tried reinstalling the game, clearing the PS5 cache, restarting the PS5 and the game. I've tried other games on the PS5 and they haven't crashed.


Example:

1. Boot game

2. Search for a game as survivor

3. Enter a populated lobby

4. When the match countdown timer gets to 6, the game crashes.

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • This is happening to me too right now since this afternoon it’s actually ruining my days off I hope they can fix it


    woah edit to say someone else’s post said it was because they were trying to do a remix challenge so I took it off and it works now :0