Are the new Plague stun penalties intentional?

I did not see them in the patch notes, which is the only reason I'm a little miffed about this and finding out in a public game just raises more questions.

The Plague now loses her Corrupt Purge upon any stun: DS, Head On, Blastmine, etc. though she does keep it against regular flash and bang saves. Is this intentional, or a bug introduced in this chapter?

To be quite frank, I'm fine with these changes other than Blastmine. Plague is a beast at tunneling with her corrupt and that should be nerfed, head on isn't seen enough for me to really care too much, though I will disagree with Blastmine simply because of how easy it is to get and the popularity of Pop.

I really look forward to getting an answer, as I'm fine with whatever the devs have chosen - I'd just like to know if this is a bug or not!

Comments