Can you report people who intentionally grief and stream their content?
I don't even know if this is reportable but it seems like this person is intentionally creating miserable matches every time with the purpose of griefing rather than playing with good intentions.
Long story short, the old story of a slugging Nurse with infectious that intentionally bleeds everyone out every single match.
My question is, is there somewhere on this site I can report this persons Twitch as BHVR would clearly be able to see what they are doing is very much intentionally griefing.
Comments
Slugging is not a bannable offence, at least not on its own.
If, say, a person is intentionally targeting the same people repeatedly across matches to ruin their experience then it becomes bannable. Or if they're blatantly going into matches saying stuff like “I’m going to grief/troll/harass these people” then a report would probably be warranted.
But opting to bleed survivors out as your primary method of killing isn’t bannable. Boring, yes. But bannable, no.
I realise I only answered half of your question, and for some reason I can’t edit my original comment so I’ll follow up here.
The game’s rules can be found here.
And DbD support can be found here. They have a little chat bot that you can use to open tickets pertaining to player reports, bugs, etc.
Thanks, I have filled out a report.
I know slugging is not an offence but I am pretty sure when you create a Twitch channel to show yourself intentionally griefing players for no other reason than to ruin their fun, that would be reportable.
Will see what happens I guess but I do think people who play a game with the express intention of making the game miserable for others should not be able to play that game.
As OnryosTapeRentals mentioned, you can report to Support if you believe they are purposely griefing and targeting.
I am not sure about Twitch ToS, but you can also try reporting their channel to Twitch.