We need random perk slots

For the love of god, please, I don't know what Perk combo to run anymore, just let me choose one or more slots to just be a random Perk and I'll be eternally grateful.

Comments

  • Yes, please! Random perks are great. It makes you appreciate some perks you would never use otherwise.

  • @Xernoton said:

    Yes, please! Random perks are great. It makes you appreciate some perks you would never use otherwise.

    Agree, wish random perks weren't limited to Tome challenges :(

  • That would be a very cool, optional addition. Save having to use randomizers all the time.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    That would be a very cool, optional addition. Save having to use randomizers all the time.

    I would probably have one Perk slot locked for my love Fixated, and the other 3 random, that would be fun :)

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3676077#Comment_3676077

    I would probably have one Perk slot locked for my love Fixated, and the other 3 random, that would be fun :)

    They could also have options to randomize offerings and items and add-ons too. Complete chaos! :D

    Honestly, this would make for a brilliant event like "Light's Out".

  • I would love if this was just a permanent option to run regular trials with. Being able to randomize one, two, three, or all four perk slots would be ideal. The random perk challenges are my favorites and it always saddens me when I can't rerun them.