Invisible Skill Checks

I was playing as Sable using empathy, sprint burst, botany and alert, on the new movie theater map. I would hear the skill check sound but no skill check would show up in front of me, even after letting go of the generator and hopping back on it. I could not see any skill checks the entire game regardless of what I was doing, including healing, wiggling, struggling and repairing. I also could not see the total number of gens left. In post game chat other survivors said they could see skills checks so I'm fairly certain its a bug rather than a hack.

Step 1: Spawn in

Step 2: run and use sprint burst

Step 3: get hit by Legion in power

Step 4: Start mending

Step 4: Rubber band and check ping (another survivor's ping made me rubber band not mine)

Step 5: Finish mending

Step 6: Start on projector room gen

Step 7: bug appears

Tagged: Under Review

Comments