How much will it cost to own every outfit

Well I got a rough estimate of the answer spending a total of 3 hours 9 minutes and 29 seconds doing this so let's begin

Disclaimer: This is a rough estimate on price,and number of outfits as I didn't include time limited outfits mostly going off what I did own plus I might have missed an outfit or two. All prices are in Canadian Dollar minus tax. I'm very tired from doing this but enjoy. Also this is if you never use shards and start from scratch. Also licenses character are included. Though I didn't count if they're cheapest or expensive as that would be cheap we're going none license if your wounder what I mean I don't know but still.

So for survivors they have a total of 2366 outfits Dwight having the most. Feng is the most expensive having a total 27,545 auric cell price with the cheapest being Sable since she's new as an auric cell price of 4680 in total you would need 439,480 auric cells.

Killer wise they have 1646 outfits Legion having the most and taking most expensive at the same time that being 26,640 cells the cheapest being Unknown with 3600 auric cell price. You need to spend 29800 auric cells.

That reaches a total of 737 980 auric cells meaning you would need get a 12 500 pack of auric cells 59 and one 500 pack in Canadian price a 12 500 pack is about 133.49 without tax and a 500 pack is 6.99 so run the numbers and you have to spend 5571.59 Canadian Dollars to own every outfit including some past outfits.

This is basically a useless post but I did it because I was bored so yeah there go...my back hurts and my mind is more damaged then a generator hit with Pop goes the weasel.

Comments