The Unknown and Sable
Yall really need to fix Sables perks or survivors in general, they are beyond useless and not good or tasteful in any way. Yet the new killer can put appirations on hook and just camp and bounce around anywhere on the map. Once again always making killers overpowered so ego tripping jerks can abuse them. You can't just play and have fun anymore, you play 1-2 games at max and get so mad you just log off. This isn't fun for anyone anymore. I used to spend all day playing this game and having the best time and now every game is just miserable. What's to enjoy about getting slugged/camped/tunneled out of every single game? You guys say you do things to counteract this yet it's still happening. There is zero incentive to want to play. It bums me out because i really used to love this game. And I don't care if people disagree with me or talk crap on my post. It's not fun anymore and I wish you guys would do more to fix it. Because what yall are doing is not working it's just getting worse. I miss this game but it's not playable in it's current state. The only and I mean ONLY plus is cosmetics. That's it, and that's sad. Do better.
Comments