Bite the Bullet + Strength in Shadows incompatible.
These two perks don't seem to be working together? From my understanding Bite the Bullet and self healing general work so I assume this is a bug.
Tagged:
Under Review
These two perks don't seem to be working together? From my understanding Bite the Bullet and self healing general work so I assume this is a bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same bug with Bite the Bullet + Self-Care, I was still making noise when self healing and healing others while having Bite the Bullet. I'm not sure whether it's a bug with Bite the Bullet with other healing perks or Bite the Bullet with the new charactor Sable. I will switch character and test it out.
As a note this issue is not character specific, it happens to me regularly when using self-care or healing others on Claudette. Additionally the issue seems to start after being hooked, although I can't confirm. I can confirm I have had matches in which Bite the Bullet was functioning normally and then stopped later in the match (after I had been hooked).