Invocation Weaving Spiders did not activate upon completion

20240312211050_1.jpg

Platform: PC

Description: As the screenshot shows, Weaving Spiders is deactivated and I have the broken status effect. However, the generators did not lose its 10 charges.

Steps to Reproduce: I don't really know. The only thing that was different from the other matches is that a survivor joined me and kept cancelling their invocation a few times before fully committing and then cancelling at the very end. They did not have the perk equipped, meaning I was the only one needed to finish the spell.

How often does this occur: This happened once out of the few matches I tried the perk. One too many if you ask me.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same Issue on PC completely wasted time in match instead. I did the perk solo.

  • Happened to me once as well. Can't remember the perks used by the killer, but I have confirmed in a private match that the charges are not removed from gens that are blocked by Grim Embrace (and presumably by any other effect) when the ritual completes.

  • Just finished a match, completed the ritual on Gideon with one survivor joining halfway through. We both finished it and none of the gens had the charges removed. Lost the match bc of this.