Looking for chill dbd players.
Hello, 31 year old pc gamer, looking for chill fun people to play with. Tired of the solo q, I’m not a pro at the game just play to have fun.
Hello, 31 year old pc gamer, looking for chill fun people to play with. Tired of the solo q, I’m not a pro at the game just play to have fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
xXTheGoodZXx
Add on Playstation.
hi, if u still look for people add me RARY#15ee.We can escape some games if u wan to.
I’m in my 30s but play on PlayStation. Feel free to add me. Psn: StellarNebulae
Added you :)
added you :)
Sorry couldn’t find you add me Star9223#9424
hey add me I play on pc my ID is NoNameOrLife#3107
Hello, I'm in my 30s , If you are still looking for players , you can add me , I play on pc , my nick on steam is _Alessia_
added you :)
Hello I'm always looking for people to party up with! My steam name is the_jakeofett or add on Disc: _jakeofett