I sometimes get kicked out of the Lobby and see all killer powers at once

Platform: PC


Description of the issue: Whenever I play with my friends in a swf, I sometimes get kicked out of the lobby and then see the last survivor's name I played and the last killer I played standing on the right. I also see all of the killers powers, add-ons, offerings and perks (also the rank, like P2 Hillbilly and I see his perks in green). It happened a few months ago already, but only like once in three months and then not even that bad, but now it happens every other day.


Steps to reproduce: I can't intentionally reproduce it, it just happens after a swf sometimes.


How often does this occur?: It used to be only a few times a year max, now it happened this in a weekend, so apparently more often now.

Screenshot_234.png Screenshot_233.png


Tagged: Under Review

Comments