Gabriel's Biopunk pants - missing texture
I have heard from someone who works with DBD models/textures etc. that Gabriel's pants in the new Biopunk collection are missing a texture. Apparently his legs should be somewhat visible through the pants, as showed in the concept art:
Dead by Daylight’s brand new Biopunk Collection is here, featuring Outfits for The Artist and Gabriel Soma that fuse organic matter with cutting-edge tech.
The problem seems to not be connected to a specific platform, but it's bugged in general. I really hope you look into this, especially since Gabriel currently still has a low selection of outfits to choose from ❤️
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Hopefully this will be fixed, we need these legs to be seen
Indeed 🙏❤️
Come on BHVR, do something about this 😭
I made a short video showcasing the issue with the Invasive Species pants, take a look:
https://youtu.be/U_YygZ66ZacOh this looks really helpful! Thank you so much for making the video, and providing more detailed info on the issue. Gabriel has so little cosmetics, so hopefully they fix the pants soon <3