Game settings not being saved
Hello. What should I do if after restarting the game the settings are set to default? Game settings not being saved
I have already tried to delete and download the dbd again, nothing helps
Tagged:
Under Review
Hello. What should I do if after restarting the game the settings are set to default? Game settings not being saved
I have already tried to delete and download the dbd again, nothing helps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play with Epiс Games
Delete the EGS folder. The location is AppData>Local>DeadByDaylight>Saved>Config>EGS.
After you delete the folder, a new EGS folder will be automatically created when you sign in to the game in Epic. Next, change the in-game settings.
Попробую, спасибо