Fellow billys. What do you think of Apex muffler?
https://youtu.be/HpwBhYPFaSI?si=vyQK-pAHAtJGjk7B
Been running it most of today with some undetectable and oblivious perks on indoor maps when i can. Its pretty good for getting up on a survivor with a silent instadown. And moving around the map and jumping survivors with no warning. I just think its a fun and niche addon. I know its supposed to be run with slippers. I just wish theyd combine them personally since apex would be fine with both parts. Whats your opinion?
Comments
It's pretty fun, here's another build with it I've used a few times:
The idea is that every time you hook the obsession and FTTE makes a new obsession, they also become oblivious (due to Nemesis) and don't hear you coming/don't hear your chainsaw, then anyone hooked has Plaything on them and can't hear your chainsaw, and even if they do cleanse it they stay oblivious for longer with Retribution (therefore they can't hear your chainsaw) and then you can see where everyone is for a while.
Do you think slippers is worth it for comboing? I feel on most maps i dont see the 2 seconds and if i do im already undetectable or hidden from other means. Wish theyd combine them. Personally i use apex with the spiked boots.
Honestly, no, I don't think Slippers is worth it. I mostly just used it since it does combo with Muffler, but it rarely actually did anything noticeable, and half the time it didn't matter anyway if the survivor was already oblivious. I'll probably try switching it out for something else next time.
I think its worth it even on its own since survivors might be expecting to hear the saw from further away to react to it, it lets you start chases closer