What happened to the description changes that were teased in an older survey?

I do not have an image sadly and I cannot recall which survey it was specifically, but it was a few months ago where the devs teased super simplified Perk and Add-on descriptions, are they still coming or were they scrapped?

Comments

  • foundone.png

    Found one example, so the survey was ~6 months ago.

    Also btw that Perk idea is kinda fire with enough tweaks it would be a cool general Perk (it's time to add a few more BHVR please)

  • I'm still waiting on this, along with equalizing survivor volumes.

    Any day now...

  • I was wondering about this as well. Making it all simpler to read would be very nice.

  • The part with all the detailed stuff on the right side was really nice, I hope that’s still planned for the future.

  • @Caiman said:

    I'm still waiting on this, along with equalizing survivor volumes.

    Any day now...

    :,)