What wrong with “The Games” Onryō TVs
Why are they either on the other side of walls or facing completely away from cross points? Her TVs just felt super bad in the last game I played.
Why are they either on the other side of walls or facing completely away from cross points? Her TVs just felt super bad in the last game I played.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this map can have some REALLY bad TV spawns. Those TVs that spawn on the opposite side of the sliding doors associated with generators are awful.
I saw the name and have to ask….
Got any Airbud?
There is also a extremely bad one on midwich.
At least it‘s difficult for the survivors to turn them off.