Is the Wraith's FPS exploit going to get patched out soon?

It hurts my head and is just plain cheating.

Comments

  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    It hurts my head and is just plain cheating.

    YES PLEASE!

    No way the users don't know about it. I would call it an exploit.

  • I think it was fixed in the PTB?

  • They have fixed SB and the Add-on separately in the PTB, but not both together yet.

    Lol "exploit" and "cheating" though
  • Tsulan said:
    ???
    Idk if it's on PC, but if the Wraith runs SB and the mangled addona, it kills your FPS. Basically turns the game into a slideshow. It's so bad I have to leave the game or I'll get a migraine.
  • They have fixed SB and the Add-on separately in the PTB, but not both together yet.

    Lol "exploit" and "cheating" though
    I consider it an exploit. It makes the game almost impossible to play and gives me a migraine. I have to leave the match when it happens.
  • Not the killers fault you physically cannot handle spurting blood.

    I have Sloppy Butcher on Wraith, have since it's redo and don't intend to stop just because of a minor graphical error.

  • Vortexas said:

    Not the killers fault you physically cannot handle spurting blood.

    I have Sloppy Butcher on Wraith, have since it's redo and don't intend to stop just because of a minor graphical error.

    It's not just a graphical error. It literally drops the frame rate to almost slideshow level. At least on PS4 it does.

    And it only happens when SB is mixed Wraith's mangled add-on. The killers know exactly what they're doing when they do it.
  • Ah well I don't use the Mangled Addon. I tend to go silent bell, no terror radius.

  • Vortexas said:

    Ah well I don't use the Mangled Addon. I tend to go silent bell, no terror radius.

    Yeah that one doesn't mess up the framerate. Killers are free to use whatever tactic and items they want. I just ask they dont exploit a framerate bug
  • I had someone do this to me just before the new year. I heard it was a bug with Wraith but I didn't know about the frame rate thing. I was getting frame rate issues from it. Wish I could go back and report that killer.

  • Well, i play wraith sometimes, and i didn´t know about it. So just saying "they know exactly what they are doing" is simply false. But then, i play on pc anyway