Where did they go?
Where did yall fvckers go? I've been waiting in lobbies for sooooo long. Did yall take a break after the event? Gaaaaahhh!!! I'm only a rank 4....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Having trouble finding games as a survivor or killer?
I'll probably be playing till the PTB goes through no changes. Cause that is what will happen, and it will be a **** storm
I cannot wait for the mass DC against Legion.

And I can't wait til you all realize this massive DC can be predictable by devs. They're not dumb y'all lol
Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is...
In text no.
Yeah that's why I put the Kappa. The emote is generally know for being sarcasm on Twitch.
Oh I barely know about memes and such. I barely use twitch unless to support a friend lol
Okay smart___, lol
Wonder if it gets bad enough, if the toxic survivors will review bomb the game again, since they are very immature.
I don't know. I hope they don't. The matchmaking will be fixed soon anyway.