So I've asked reddit this same question but how does the penalty time decrease?

I've been having crashes and I just want to know if I wait out my disconnect timer and don't play for a few days will my penalty timer, which is currently at 48hrs decrease down back to minutes if I just don't play for a few days because I don't want to crash again and have it go up to 72?

Comments

  • Yeah it will decrease after some time of not disconnecting. You can still play the game and it will decrease as well, though only if you don’t dc/get dc‘d!

    so make sure that the issue is resolved otherwise you will accumulate the penalties again..

  • I believe it takes a day to chip off the DC penalty.

    So if your DC timer is at 15 mins, it takes two days to reset to a minute DC penalty.