Rotten Fields (Coldwind Farm)

We'd like to know what you think about the Rotten Fields map, part of the Coldwind Farm realm. Please leave any feedback you have concerning this map as a comment on this thread. Your feedback can be as brief or detailed as you'd like!

Comments

  • If this map was smaller, it'd be heaven for killers and hell for survivors.

    Shack in the middle, massive deadzones, loops at the edges. Easy to 3-gen simply because corner gens are safer to do and killer can easily punish doing deadzone gens.

    I just plain hate this map.

  • A very uninspired map. The Wrecker's Yard of Coldwind Farm.

    A killer shack in the middle. Typical tiles around the edges. No notable points of interest.

    If this map were deleted, I would order myself a cake and celebrate.

  • Rotten Fields is just dull to me. No main building, lots of flat nothing, doesn't give either side much variety in play.

    I don't remember where I heard it, but I did hear that Sadako didn't get a map because it would've been to similar to the Coldwind maps. My vote is to give Rotten Fields the Shelter Woods treatment and let Sadako set up post!

  • This map is one huge dead zone. Add more pallets!!

  • Way too empty. Please add something to this the next time you add a Killer or Survivor that can’t have a map of their own; like you did with Skull Merchant’s camp.

1 2 ›