Killer map offerings always wins?
Is this by design? I am asking because the last 7 matches where I ran a map offering and so did killer, killer's always won. I'm I just unlucky or is that the way is suppose to be?
Is this by design? I am asking because the last 7 matches where I ran a map offering and so did killer, killer's always won. I'm I just unlucky or is that the way is suppose to be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're just unlucky.
If I play Killer or Survivor and throw a map and the other side does too, then the other side always wins 90% of the time.
I'm never lucky in games of chance.
Wrong hread