Killer need to spend more bloodpoints for playing a specific build

Switching to Killer told me one. It is more expensive to maintain.

Beside Medkits I bring rarely strong addons/items as Survivor and save the most for challenges.

Comments

  • i just use yellow and grey addons with random offerings that give me bonus bp

    dredge (malthinkers skull/worry stone or calender)

  • Ok I'm playing on most killer cheap addons too. But what if you have fun with a meme build that is tied to an iri or epic ability? Then you can play 1 or 2 rounds with that build and need to spend a lot points again.

    Someone made a suggestion to trade addons for another, that would solve the problem I think. But would be interesting if other killer has similar problems and how they are dealing with it?

  • I mostly play GF and I always use the same brown addons, some addons sadly feel mandatory to have equipped

    I like long sessions of playing the same killer so I got maybe 40-50 of each addon (except iri and purple) but if I run out, it's no big deal to me

    As a survivor, I am a cheapskate, especially on my main Carlos, got around 200-300 of each addon, barely use them, except for challenge

    But I agree, switching to another killer is expensive and some addons are "mandatory" when I wanna farm, I play Doc or Wraith with Distressing (+ the brown addon for wraith with give alot of BPs with surprise attacks)

  • @MarylinMonhoe said:

    I mostly play GF and I always use the same brown addons, some addons sadly feel mandatory to have equipped

    I like long sessions of playing the same killer so I got maybe 40-50 of each addon (except iri and purple) but if I run out, it's no big deal to me

    As a survivor, I am a cheapskate, especially on my main Carlos, got around 200-300 of each addon, barely use them, except for challenge

    But I agree, switching to another killer is expensive and some addons are "mandatory" when I wanna farm, I play Doc or Wraith with Distressing (+ the brown addon for wraith with give alot of BPs with surprise attacks)

    This is a pretty good combo. ๐Ÿ™‚