My account was banned for no reason

The first of January my account was banned and support writed me that in my case that i manipulated the game or somethink like that. I never did somethink about breaking rules. So i think that was a mistake. I put a lot of money into the game. I played since 2017 had legacy skins and they banned me for no reason.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Miroslav525 said:

    The first of January my account was banned and support writed me that in my case that i manipulated the game or somethink like that. I never did somethink about breaking rules. So i think that was a mistake. I put a lot of money into the game. I played since 2017 had legacy skins and they banned me for no reason.

    Tough luck Buddy, but to add insult to in jury this post will soon get deleted because "we don't discuss bans in the forum, go write a ticket".

  • @Miroslav525 said:

    The first of January my account was banned and support writed me that in my case that i manipulated the game or somethink like that. I never did somethink about breaking rules. So i think that was a mistake. I put a lot of money into the game. I played since 2017 had legacy skins and they banned me for no reason.

    "Played since 2017"

    "Had Legacy skins"

    Bingo

  • Legacy cosmetics were granted in patch 1.3.0.

    image.png


  • @Miroslav525 said:

    The first of January my account was banned and support writed me that in my case that i manipulated the game or somethink like that. I never did somethink about breaking rules. So i think that was a mistake. I put a lot of money into the game. I played since 2017 had legacy skins and they banned me for no reason.

    You just snitched on yourself...

  • Thanks to this post my day is mutch better now. When peole still cheat legacy and wonder why they got banned. Are thoes skins really worth the entire account?

  • We do not discuss bans publicly.

    For more information, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight