Regression event spikes are confusing

They seem to pop up very early and I have a hard time seeing the difference between different states.

Wouldn't it be more logical for it to only show up at 6, 7 and 8 kicks? (Small spikes, medium sized spikes, big spikes fully blocked) So it's easier to see what's actually happening.

Comments

  • I agree. The sound and visual are very annoying to me so I want them to only appear at the 6th regression event, so they will be rarer and will only appear when the killer should start caring about it.

  • I don’t mind how early they start appearing, but there should be a better way to differentiate between when it’s a warning and when the gen actually can’t be regressed anymore.

  • @Caiman said:

    I agree. The sound and visual are very annoying to me so I want them to only appear at the 6th regression event, so they will be rarer and will only appear when the killer should start caring about it.

    Yeah not to forget that crunchy sound.... ooooof so annoying