Is there a bug with spawn ins?
It’s happened twice in the last two days where I spawned in looking at a survivor, we were looking at each other. A third with time when the survivor was in my LOS at spawn.
Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug?
It’s happened twice in the last two days where I spawned in looking at a survivor, we were looking at each other. A third with time when the survivor was in my LOS at spawn.
Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As killer or survivor? And on which maps?
I was killer and the maps were Lerry’s, Dead Dawg and I know it was macmillan but can’t remember which one
Yes, this has happened many times since the latest updates. Next update survivors will just spawn on hooks.