Game sharing issue?
I was wondering how to fix an issue with game sharing. My game share partner has bought some killers & survivors & I have access to some of them but not all. Why would I have access to some but not all?
I was wondering how to fix an issue with game sharing. My game share partner has bought some killers & survivors & I have access to some of them but not all. Why would I have access to some but not all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I might depend on which platform y'all have the game on, or whether the content is licenced DLC's or not. I know several months back some players experienced changes with their sharing on Steam for instance.
It's on xbox. Like I know I personally didn't purchase chucky, the singularity, or Nicolas cage but I know my game share partners has as well as other characters. I have access to those 3 but none of the other ones.