Fear of the Dark not playing while on queue?

Why would you buy the license for a legendary music and not put it on queue? As soon as my friend told me, I logged into the game (haven't played in a while) and I was like "oh boy I hope I don't get a game too soon so I can keep hearing it" and then it stopped as soon as I choose the role.

My reaction was just:

sad-anime-icegif-1.gif


Comments

  • Do you have anonymous mode on? Or does it actually just not play while in queue and only at menu and I haven't noticed?

    Anonymous mode disables licensed music although when the PTB goes live I believe there will be an option to separate those but I don't fully remember.

    I'm actually going to check now

    Edit - It does seem to play - Do you have anonymous mode on?

    Double edit - Nope I see what you mean - I was wearing a cosmetic so yes it doesn't play. That's a bummer.

  • Buy an Iron Maiden cosmetic if you want to hear it. Isn't that their whole motivation behind this event, for players to buy skins?

  • But what if I want to hear Drowning Pool?