Is teaming with killer can be punishable?
I met two Steves and a trickster who sold us (i was solo), they farming BP + they are all in friendlist at each other's.
p.s. I have video proof
Tagged:
Mod
I met two Steves and a trickster who sold us (i was solo), they farming BP + they are all in friendlist at each other's.
p.s. I have video proof
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Teaming is indeed reportable.
If you want to do so, you need to report in game and then open a ticket here giving all the information and video evidence required.
If you are not able to attach the clip to the ticket, upload it to YouTube as unlisted and post the link in the ticket's description.
Thank you!