Could we actually make a event be secret instead of opening the game files ruining the surprise, yes I like the feng costume but that ruin the surprise for me and its getting irritating
@Boss said:
It's still you that's reading about the leaks.
yeah, but its starting to piss me off that people cant just wait for devs themselves to announce it, if other people get spoiled, it will later one get spoiled onto me by a friend so I just want to get it done and over with
@Boss said:
It's still you that's reading about the leaks.
yeah, but its starting to piss me off that people cant just wait for devs themselves to announce it, if other people get spoiled, it will later one get spoiled onto me by a friend so I just want to get it done and over with
Tell them to not tell you.
If they do, they're douches and you should consider unfriending them for being unable to keep their mouths shut.
It's fine if you don't think like i do, just saying that's how i'd approach it.
@Boss said:
It's still you that's reading about the leaks.
yeah, but its starting to piss me off that people cant just wait for devs themselves to announce it, if other people get spoiled, it will later one get spoiled onto me by a friend so I just want to get it done and over with
Tell them to not tell you.
If they do, they're douches and you should consider unfriending them for being unable to keep their mouths shut.
It's fine if you don't think like i do, just saying that's how i'd approach it.
no I get told out of know were, but I don't get to dick-ly with them, instead mid match I f**k with them, alot, they know that its karma from me, its like a loop, I just can choose to between dealing with it, or simply seeing with the devs about hiding it from the game files until the update actually drops (unless if it is the update it drops has the event)
@Boss said:
It's still you that's reading about the leaks.
yeah, but its starting to piss me off that people cant just wait for devs themselves to announce it, if other people get spoiled, it will later one get spoiled onto me by a friend so I just want to get it done and over with
Tell them to not tell you.
If they do, they're douches and you should consider unfriending them for being unable to keep their mouths shut.
It's fine if you don't think like i do, just saying that's how i'd approach it.
no I get told out of know were, but I don't get to dick-ly with them, instead mid match I f**k with them, alot, they know that its karma from me, its like a loop, I just can choose to between dealing with it, or simply seeing with the devs about hiding it from the game files until the update actually drops (unless if it is the update it drops has the event)
I mean, it's not like the devs would prepare a show on stage to reveal the costumes.
It'd be JUST like how you found out, except on a neat banner.
@Boss said:
It's still you that's reading about the leaks.
yeah, but its starting to piss me off that people cant just wait for devs themselves to announce it, if other people get spoiled, it will later one get spoiled onto me by a friend so I just want to get it done and over with
Tell them to not tell you.
If they do, they're douches and you should consider unfriending them for being unable to keep their mouths shut.
It's fine if you don't think like i do, just saying that's how i'd approach it.
no I get told out of know were, but I don't get to dick-ly with them, instead mid match I f**k with them, alot, they know that its karma from me, its like a loop, I just can choose to between dealing with it, or simply seeing with the devs about hiding it from the game files until the update actually drops (unless if it is the update it drops has the event)
I mean, it's not like the devs would prepare a show on stage to reveal the costumes.
It'd be JUST like how you found out, except on a neat banner.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still you that's reading about the leaks.
yeah, but its starting to piss me off that people cant just wait for devs themselves to announce it, if other people get spoiled, it will later one get spoiled onto me by a friend so I just want to get it done and over with
Tell them to not tell you.
If they do, they're douches and you should consider unfriending them for being unable to keep their mouths shut.
It's fine if you don't think like i do, just saying that's how i'd approach it.
no I get told out of know were, but I don't get to dick-ly with them, instead mid match I f**k with them, alot, they know that its karma from me, its like a loop, I just can choose to between dealing with it, or simply seeing with the devs about hiding it from the game files until the update actually drops (unless if it is the update it drops has the event)
I mean, it's not like the devs would prepare a show on stage to reveal the costumes.
It'd be JUST like how you found out, except on a neat banner.
True
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40632/moonrise-lunar-new-year-event-announcement#latest
Let me ruin your "be secret" thing
what I mean is they ruin the secret thing before they announce it
@Peanits
That is kinda funny