Prove thyself
- Prove Thyself: Increased repair speed by 10% for each other survivor working on a generator within a range of 4 meters. Gain 50%/75%/100% more Bloodpoints for coop actions. Only one Prove Thyself effect at a time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, it does
lol, new meta will be 1 prove thyself, leader, no mither and resilience, 3DS XD
I don’t think more than one Survivor can have the buff at the same time. So more than 1 Prove Thyself in a lobby is moot.
Genrush is where you're all on DIFFERENT gens, not on the same one buddy. (Sorry if I wrote that in a hostile way I mean it in a friendly one) It won't help genrushing, it will probably nerf it tbh. I'm going to start using Prove Thyself, Bond, Iron will and Sprint Burst.
I do like the change, but the values seem a little high. 30% faster repairing speed for everyone that is running the perk seems a bit much.
Leader was changed. It doesn't affect gens now