On a scale of 1-10, rate my dredge build

So my build is

Dragon's grip

Hex: undying

Hex: Haunted Grounds

Hex: Devour Hope

Add-ons: iridescent wooden plank, and field recorder.

You can rate it by how effective it is, how evil it is, whatever you want. Just let me know.

I will say there are some matches where I use this build where where survivors may as well just spawn in already dead

Comments

  • I absolutely love running builds like this, depending on your totem spawns it’s entirely possible they just lose no matter what. So much pressure once you get rolling.

  • Narsty... 9...

    Only loses a point cause I bloody hate getting demolished by Devour Hope xD

  • I think I just played against a Knight with this exact build.

    Considering Haunted Grounds popped in about 30 seconds followed by 2 downs, yes we may as well have spawned in dead.

  • @Nebula said:

    I absolutely love running builds like this, depending on your totem spawns it’s entirely possible they just lose no matter what. So much pressure once you get rolling.

    Exactly. The very first time I ran this build, my Devour Hope was right next to a generator three of the survivors were working on, but it was blocked from their view by a bunch of boxes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That build can work on almost any killer, though Nightfall would make it more interesting to say the least.

    Once survivors know you have Dragons Grip they only fall for it only once much like Overcharge. You may get more value if you swap out Dragons for Make Your Choice.

    That's probably true, but I chose Dragons grip and the addons for getting that first down, which will get the ball rolling.

  • Another similarly nasty build I've run on Dredge before is:

    Make Your Choice

    Friends til the End

    Scourge: Floods of Rage

    You could add Haunted Grounds as the fourth perk for a chance at a quick first down, then you just yo-yo between exposed players after each hook/unhook.