I'm afraid, but there is currently no cross progression between PC and PS.
You can find more information here:
What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency, why are…
Heck, I would be willing to repurchase all of the DLC to switch platforms, I just don't want to earn enough BP to re-level all of my characters from scratch. Can we at least keep our levels, Compendium progress, etc.?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm afraid, but there is currently no cross progression between PC and PS.
You can find more information here:
that is, even the DLS from the PlayStation is not transferred to the PC, I’m only interested in them
Heck, I would be willing to repurchase all of the DLC to switch platforms, I just don't want to earn enough BP to re-level all of my characters from scratch. Can we at least keep our levels, Compendium progress, etc.?
Nope, no cross progress nor cross purchase is available between PS and PC