Wesker issue that can potentially crash the server

18dd419c14d44-screenshotUrl.jpg

I discovered an issue with The Mastermind that can potentially crash the server, or cause it to lag heavily. It happens on the realm MacMillan Estate most commonly, if you dash near certain objects it will cause the server to lag. It happens most commonly with the 2nd bound and most commonly with the attached tile above. Im unaware if it effects other realms at this time. it seems as if you have to approach one side from a direction, the other side also causes the issue coming from the opposite direction (I;E if you approach the broken side from the left to cause the issue, approaching the fixed side from the right will cause it and vice verse). The above photo is of Ironworks of Misery

18dd428a92e22-screenshotUrl.jpg

Above is another photo of a spot this can occur, what's strange about this one, is it only happens on the tracks. Is not that common as it is a specific spawn. The above photo is on Coal Tower 1

18dd433669f25-screenshotUrl.jpg

Above is another spot in which this can occur. The above photo is of Coal Tower 2

18dd43b1b8313-screenshotUrl.jpg 18dd43b0f1965-screenshotUrl.jpg

Above are photos of another spot where this can occur. The photo is of Coal Tower 2

18dd449504e21-screenshotUrl.jpg

Above is another photo of a spot this issue can occur, similarly to the Coal Tower 1 spawn, it only occurs with the tracks on the left. The photo is of Coal Tower 2

This is not all I'm sure but it's what I've found, the most intresting thing is that it seems to be consistent with 2 objects, the Tank Tracks, and wheels being in certain spots.

Ok after doing more testing this is definitely a wesker issue, it happens anytime you hug tech certain tiles with the 2nd bound.

Im not sure if it happens on all platforms as I play on PS5, however with testing we will see.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments