Discordance should reverse its Tiers

Currently the lowest Tier of Discordance is the best because of the shorter timer. Meaning you're getting info more frequently compared to the higher Tiers.

Comments

  • I can agree with this.

  • I think Discordance is the only perk that gets worse as the tiers goes on. So I agree with you.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Currently the lowest Tier of Discordance is the best because of the shorter timer. Meaning you're getting info more frequently compared to the higher Tiers.

    This would be a nice change as currently Discordance only halts that flow of information for longer the higher it tiers up.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:
    I think Discordance is the only perk that gets worse as the tiers goes on. So I agree with you.

    It's really strange and i'm confused why whoever created it didn't notice.

  • Literally the only perk that is worse the higher tier it is.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:
    I think Discordance is the only perk that gets worse as the tiers goes on. So I agree with you.

    Oh also kinda Devour Hope. But slightly cause yeah no insta downs but atleast they don't know the hex is alive.

  • Seriously, it doesn't deliver enough information to work the way it does.

    It shows 2 people working on a gen long after they bolted. It doesn't take much thought to figure out how to abuse this.

    It needs to be reversed in duration as the op says, or change in real time. Say, 2 people are working on a gen. It glows yellow. If one leaves, it should turn white showing 1 person workong on it, or such.