Not_queen

I knew there was a very good reason we didn't have any live dev streams, its because you all were hard at work I knew it! Thank you for this patch and I can't wait to see what changes you all keep to the live version, thank you Not_queen and the entire dev team! <3 btw Legion is my fave but Julie needs a unique cosmetic?

Comments

  • @Gardenia said:
    I knew there was a very good reason we didn't have any live dev streams, its because you all were hard at work I knew it! Thank you for this patch and I can't wait to see what changes you all keep to the live version, thank you Not_queen and the entire dev team! <3 btw Legion is my fave but Julie needs a unique cosmetic?

    god, another person, my main is legion, what legion member to you run? (p2 julie is mine)

  • I only like legion because of the cosmetic, kinda reminds me of the hunter from Destiny .
  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Gardenia said:
    I knew there was a very good reason we didn't have any live dev streams, its because you all were hard at work I knew it! Thank you for this patch and I can't wait to see what changes you all keep to the live version, thank you Not_queen and the entire dev team! <3 btw Legion is my fave but Julie needs a unique cosmetic?

    god, another person, my main is legion, what legion member to you run? (p2 julie is mine)

    I actually run Julie as well, P3 here! Julie is criminally underrated.

  • @ForeheadSurviors said:
    I only like legion because of the cosmetic, kinda reminds me of the hunter from Destiny .

    Yes the cosmetics are very nice!

  • I don't main him but I like the avatar