Facecamping experiment

So since I don’t play this game as much anymore, I decided to play some rounds of killer where I just face camped each person I downed. I guess survivors find just doing gens and leaving to be boring (which it is) but that boredom resulted in me getting 4ks half the time during this little experiment. Survivors literally sometimes hand you the game when you facecamp. Ez

Comments

  • so? nothing new tbh.

    Using ruin & noed + facecamping every survivor you down is always an easy 4k unless the last surv can find the hatch

  • xXNurseXx said:

    so? nothing new tbh.

    Using ruin & noed + facecamping every survivor you down is always an easy 4k unless the last surv can find the hatch

    Not always an easy 4k... gens can be done extraordinarily fast and good teams will just power through ruin. It’s just survivors generally don’t want to sit and do skill check simulator. They’ll run to the facecamping killer and tbag, etc... which wastes time and ultimately results in their death lol
  • Not always an easy 4k... gens can be done extraordinarily fast and good teams will just power through ruin. It’s just survivors generally don’t want to sit and do skill check simulator. They’ll run to the facecamping killer and tbag, etc... which wastes time and ultimately results in their death lol
    Actually it probably has more to do with the new system, bp and pipping, you gain little of anything just doing gens and getting out and you can earn more than the 5k from escaping by getting bold and altruism so they of course a lot try to get chased and save.