Bipod will not apply infection.
Might be account based or display based (resolution or fov), but I can not apply infection looking through bipod unless I look at them from the side of the camera.
Tagged:
Under Review
Might be account based or display based (resolution or fov), but I can not apply infection looking through bipod unless I look at them from the side of the camera.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seconded. Can only apply through the right side of the camera.
Tested with some bots, looking directly at them doesn't apply slipstream. But when aimed left (with survivor on right side) it does. Had max FoV on at first, set it back to standard to see if the problem persisted. It did. :(
I managed to get a bot stuck to get some additional screenshots to demonstrate the bug.
20240220223214_1.jpg 20240220223211_1.jpg