Remove RNG?
Killer side:
-beartraps from Trapper
-reverse beartraps from Pig
-Freddy (skill checks)
-Doctor (skill checks)
-Every Hex perk (totem placement)
-Hex: Huntress Lullaby (skill checks)
-Hex: Ruin (skill checks)
-Overcharge (skill checks)
-Unnerving Presence (skill checks)
Survivor side:
-boring generator (skill checks)
-healing (skill checks)
-every skill check
-autodidact (skill checks)
-DS (skill checks)
-Plunderer's Instinct (items)
My opinion:
Skill checks are boring and doesnt need much skill.
And killers ability + RNG = you cant plan as killer and as survivor.
Because its only luck.
So the pig ability is like :"The RNG will win or lose my game".
I dont like RNG.
Its fine, when the game has only 1 or 2 RNG things.
But the complet survivor game is RNG.
And when you play pig or trapper, its RNG most of the time,too.
I think without RNG this game would make more fun.
And with complex killers ability.
I dont need much skill for pig ability.
Its more like:"Sprintboost or not Sprintboost".
I like-> More skill = more reward
Comments
Uh, heres a thought:
No
So then remove literally everything that has skill checks. So what do you propose then?
Better objectives.
Like Last Year the Nightmare?
It would fix the gen rush problem,too.
Gen rushing doesn't exist