How does Tricksters "Grand Finale" score event work?

I get it sometimes, seemingly after downing a survivor during main event. But not every time it happens. I don't get what causes it. And I don't use the Iridescent Photocard, so whatever it says on the wiki is totally off.

image.png

EDIT: In case anyone is interested, from what I can gather it's simply something you get for your first 4 downs in Main Event. I don't think who you get the down on or your combo matters. I'll test some more. Not that it matters with how easily Trickster gets deviousness points.

Comments

  • My guess is that the wiki's score event page wasn't updated yet. Iridescent Photocard used to expose survivors when their laceration meter was 2-1 hits away from being full, before it was changed to what it does now.

    Before 7.4.0, that info from the wiki was actually 100% correct.

  • trickster changes made in 7.4.0 silently changed that score event to instead trigger on downs from consecutive knive hits during main event I believe