There is an golden toolbox on Toba Landing and Nostromo?
I was thinking with my friend today the possibility that we can find the golden toolbox on those maps
I just a answer from BHVR if those maps actually have this cool easter egg
I was thinking with my friend today the possibility that we can find the golden toolbox on those maps
I just a answer from BHVR if those maps actually have this cool easter egg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR has never officially stated if the toolbox is present on any specific map. AFAIK Ormond is also still not known.
i don’t think they will answer this here.
maybe this could be asked on the next Reddit AMA though! Would at least be more interesting than another ‚please buff/nerf x‘ ‚question‘